The InMotion Network's PARTICIPATION and LEADERSHIP contribution programs offer support to organizations that encourage girls and women (in all their diversity) to get active and be leaders in sport and physical activity.
Through this program we strive to:
- Facilitate high quality active opportunities in communities that address barriers to participation.
- Support programs that have sustainable goals through partnerships with local community resources.
- Work with stakeholders and partners from local and provincial organizations and businesses.
- Support local leaders, coaches and officials with the training they need to improve their skills and their capacity to run programs and physical activity opportunities.
- Support increase movement/leadership opportunities for individuals who have been, and continue to be, excluded from our sporting, recreation, and physical activity systems due to interrelated factors such as race, gender, income, (dis)ability, religion, and language.
All of InMotion Network's contribution programs are funded through AGLC gaming proceeds. All applications must be submitted through an Alberta not-for-profit organization or charity in good standing in order to be eligible.