Recreational, sport/physical activity programs specifically for people identifying as women 18+ in Alberta
Recreational, sport/physical activity programs specifically for people identifying as girls 6-17 in Alberta
One-day "try it" event that provides girls and young teens with the opportunity to experience a variety of physical activities and sports
Provides support for Albertan girls and women to become experienced leaders in sport and recreation
The InMotion Network's physical activity and leadership contribution programs offer support to organizations that encourage people who identify as girls and women to get active and be leaders in sport and physical activity.
Through this program we strive to:
- Facilitate high quality active opportunities in communities.
- Support programs that have sustainable goals through partnerships with local community resources.
- Work with stakeholders and partners from local and provincial organizations and businesses.
- Support local leaders, coaches and officials with the training they need to improve their skills and their capacity to run programs and physical activity opportunities.
InMotion Network may provide funding, training and/or resources to support increase movement opportunities for individuals who have been, and continue to be, excluded from our sporting, recreation, and physical activity systems due to interrelated factors such as race, gender, income, (dis)ability, religion, and language.
All of InMotion Network's contribution programs are funded through AGLC gaming proceeds. All applications must be submitted through an Alberta not-for-profit organization or charity in good standing.
Intake Deadlines for Applicants
- December 1st for programs running between January and April
- April 1st for programs running between May and August
- August 1st for programs running between September and December
- April 30
- October 31