Girls in Motion is a "girl-friendly" program that provides high-quality recreational, sport/physical activity programs specifically for girls ages 10-14 in Alberta. Girls in Motion programs are community run and organized and are made to order based on the needs of individual communities. Communities are encouraged to apply for a grant to address the needs of inactive girls and those girls who are unable to access activity programs due to limitations of income, location, culture, family, perceived ability etc.
Grant deadlines are as follows
- December 1st for programs running between January and April
- April 1st for programs running between May and August
- August 1st for programs running between September and December
Girls In Motion Forms:
- Girls In Motion Information Sheet
- Girls In Motion Pre-Survey
- Girls In Motion Post-Survey
- Girls In Motion Final Report Template
Download the Girls In Motion - Grant Application form or complete the form below.