Girls in Motion Funding Opportunities
Girls in Motion provides up to $2500 for Alberta not-for-profit and charitable organizations to run high-quality recreational, sport/physical activity programs specifically for girls ages 6-17 in Alberta. Not-for-profit and charitable organizations are encouraged to apply for support to address the needs of inactive girls and those girls who are unable to access activity programs due to limitations of income, location, culture, family, perceived ability etc.
**Please note: Applications are accepted in two intakes per year, if your application is submitted outside of these times it will not be reviewed until the next intake deadline.
Intake Deadlines For Applicants
- December 1st for programs running between January and June
- April 1st for programs running between June and December
Your organization may be eligible for Girls in Motion funding if it is:
- An Alberta not for profit or charity in good standing
- Working in partnership to host a series of opportunities for girls to participate in sport and/or physical activity
- Are addressing barriers to participation for girls to be physically active
- You have reviewed and considered the Goals and Objectives of this program
Girls In Motion Forms:
- Girls in Motion Memorandum of Agreement
- Girls In Motion - Application PDF Sample
- Girls In Motion - Final Report template PDF Sample
- Girls in Motion - Final Report Online Form (preferred reporting method)
Complete the form below including the Memorandum of Agreement as part of the application.