Online Learning Opportunities
- These E Modules were created based on a workshop series was developed in response to a significant gap in accessible leadership training for those involved with the InMotion Network, including but not limited to the board of directors, program participants, and volunteers involved in various roles.
- In developing more accessible leadership training, we realized that there was a broader need for such training beyond our organization, and thus this workshop series was developed to be widely accessible for anyone interested in Alberta and beyond, with minimal cost and deliberate focus on leadership development more suited to the non-profit sector, though we believe this content can set the stage for more compassionate and inclusive leadership in any domain, including the corporate sector.
- Understanding EDI by Exploring the Past
- Exploring a Number of EDI Mistakes and Successes
- Putting EDI into Action
- Creating safe and welcoming environments and leading safe sport, physical activity and recreation practices. (Recorded November 2023)
- Information on the Universal Code of Conduct to Prevent Maltreatment in Sport (UCCMS) and an update on the Office of the Sport Integrity Commission (OSIC) was also discussed.
- How is your organization advancing gender equity on your board and in leadership roles? (Recorded September 2022)
- InMotion Network, Cdn Women and Sport and Alberta Ringette